Farm Vehicle and Commercial Auto Insurance

Farm vehicles are an essential element to any farm.  Protecting them ensures that your farm remains operational.  If a vehicle is out of commission, your business and livelihood can be affected.  Whether you are looking for standard coverage on your farm vehicle or a policy with only liability coverage, we can help you find the right plan.  We may even be able to bundle farm vehicle insurance with your farm or auto policy to save you money.

In order to determine what type of coverage you need, it is important to determine the types of vehicles you are using, and how you will be using those vehicles.  Coverage can be available for pickup trucks, tractors, trailers, vans, and other specialty vehicles.  Will these vehicles be strictly used on the farm or will they be used off of the farm for trips to the store or other errands as well?  Knowing the answers to these questions will help us select the best level of coverage for you and at a rate you can afford.

tractor in field

Commercial auto insurance is available for other businesses as well.  Your personal auto policy does not cover vehicles used by your business.  Commercial coverage may protect your personal vehicle used for business purposes, or a fleet of trucks and trailers.  If your employees use personal vehicles for deliveries or errands, you could be liable for any accidents they may cause.  No matter what type of vehicle you are using, commercial auto insurance is vital to protecting you, your employees, and your business.

Farm vehicle and commercial auto insurance can offer similar coverage you will find a standard auto policy such as liability, collision, comprehensive, and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.

•    Bodily Injury Liability protects you in the event someone is injured or killed on your property.  Property Damage Liability will cover damages to someone else’s property caused by your farm vehicle.  If you are sued, liability coverage will also pay your court and defense costs.

•    Collision coverage will pay for damage to your farm vehicle in the event of accidental collision or overturning.

•    Comprehensive coverage protects against damage caused by something other than collision.  This may include theft, vandalism, hail, or fire.

•    Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage will protect you and your passengers from bodily injury caused by someone who does not have adequate insurance.  In some instances, this may also cover property damage.

For a free quote or for any questions you may have about farm vehicle or commercial auto insurance, please contact us by clicking HERE or at 785-597-2444 or use our Insurance Quote Tool to get started!

AG Insurance specializes in the following insurance programs within Jefferson, Jackson, and Pottawatomie counties:

•    Auto Insurance

•    Homeowners Insurance

•    Farm Insurance

•    Business Insurance

•    Farm Vehicle and Commercial Auto Insurance

•    Life Insurance

•    Flood Insurance

•    Horses, Rodeo & Equine Events: Please call for details

Send us a message


*Disclaimer: NO changes to policies or coverage are binding by submitting any online forms on this site. Change requests will only be considered bound upon confirmation from your Broker/Agent.

Independent Insurance Agent and Trusted choice logo

Contact Us

504 Cedar St
Perry, KS. 66073