Homeowners insurance is vital to protecting your home and its contents against damaging weather-related events such as tornados, violent thunderstorms, lightening, and hail which can wreak havoc throughout the state of Kansas. Kansas is ranked among the top 3 states in the US in number of tornadoes as well as the amount of damage they cause. This coverage can also protect you against damage and losses associated with vandalism, fire, and theft. The single largest investment most people will make in their lifetime will be their home, so be sure to protect this investment.
Our team at A G Insurance has the expertise to help you understand and select the homeowners, renters, or condominium, insurance policy that is best for and your family. Whether you are in Valley Falls, Nortonville, or Winchester, we recognize the risks you may face and understand the importance of having the proper homeowners insurance policy. While no two homeowners insurance policies are identical, you will find common features in all policies which include:
• Coverage for your home as well as permanent structures on your property such as sheds, barns, carports, and other detached storage facilities.
• Liability coverage to protect you in the event someone is injured while on your property.
• Coverage for damage and theft to your personal property such as furniture, clothing, appliances, and electronics.
• Additional living expense coverage in the event a disaster was to force you out of your house. This may cover hotel bills and other reasonable expenses.
Additional optional coverage may me added to a homeowners policy. Some of these options are:
• Identity theft expense coverage in the event your identity is ever stolen.
• Additional coverage for jewelry and watches that are not covered under standard personal property coverage.
For many, a competitive and affordable rate can often be the deciding factor when selecting a policy. On top of low rates, many of the top insurance providers offer policy discounts that homeowners may be unaware of. These discounts include multi-policy discounts, newly purchased home discounts, protective device discounts, hail-resistant roof discounts, and claims free discounts. At A G Insurance, we will help find any policy discounts you may qualify for by being a responsible homeowner.
A complete and comprehensive homeowners insurance policy will give you peace of mind knowing that you and your family are protected from anything you may face in the state of Kansas. For a free quote or for any questions you may have about homeowners insurance, please contact us at 785-597-2444 or use our Home Insurance Quote Tool to get started!
AG Insurance specializes in the following insurance programs within Jefferson, Jackson, and Pottawatomie counties:
• Auto Insurance
• Homeowners Insurance
• Farm Insurance
• Business Insurance
• Farm Vehicle and Commercial Auto Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flood Insurance
• Horses, Rodeo & Equine Events: Please call for details